Common Problems Of Dance Cube And The Solutions
- The screen shows no signal
- Check whether the host starts normally;
- Check whether the video cables at both ends of the host and the screenare in poor contactor not. If yes, unplug and plug the video cable again;
- If it shows no signal after unplugging and plugging, replace the video cable to test;
- If it still does not work, replace the hostandtest it again.
- The buttons don’t work
- Check whether the wire ends of the io board are in poor contact;
- (On the premise that there is no fault in the first step) Use a tool to disassemble the button cover, find the light hole inside, and check whether the end of the micro-partline is loose;
- (On the premise that there is no fault in the second step) Check whether the button shrapnel is sensed by the light eye;
- (Under the premise that none of the abovestepsare faulty) Replace the light eye test.
- There is pictures shows but no sound of the screen.
(Choose one of the two, and better plug directly into the host)
First plug in a headset to the host to see if there is sound. If there is, it means that the host and the program are not faulty. You need to check the following issues:
- Check whether the power amplifier is started, if there is no fault when starting, check whether the wire connector of the power amplifier connected to the speaker has fallen off.
- (On the premise that there is no fault in the first step) Check whether the audio cable between the host and the amplifier is loose, if there is no looseness, replace the audio cable to test;
- If there is no abnormality in the first two steps, replace the power amplifier test at last;
If there is no sound in the headset
- First, turn the volume adjustment;
- You need to check whether the audio jack of the host is faulty and the program may be faulty. If there is a problem with the audio jack of the host motherboard, you can try to go to the computer store to see if it can be repaired. If it is a program problem,should send the host back for repair.
- The host can’t enter the game
- Check whether the control board is powered on. If there is no abnormality when the control board is powered on, then check whether the communication line port between the control board and the host is abnormal. If there is no abnormality in the above, replace the control board.Turn off the host, and turn it on after 30 seconds to test again.
- If it still doesn’t work after the replacement of the control board, replace the communication wire.Turn off the host, and turn it on after 30 seconds to test again.