How To Buy, Use And Maintaince The Air Hockey Table?
How much does an air hockey table cost
- Children model:600-2000 USD
- Adult ordinary model:1200-2800 USD
- Multi-balls model: 2000-5000 USD
How to clean air hockey table?
- Countertop: Use foam cleaning products for car wash;
- Internal: See if it’s dirty. If yes,just take a dry cloth to clean it. Don’t use water to clean it, to avoid accidentally wet the motherboard.
How to make air hockey table slide better？
Repair and maintenance:
- The power supply must be turned off when the machine is maintained and repaired.
- To avoid short circuits, must turn off the power before touching the internal components of the machine. If this operation requires power on, it must comply with the requirements of the operating instructions.
- Make sure to select appropriate accessories when replacing components.
- Using incorrect accessories will cause fire or electrical short circuit, damage the motherboard and components.
- Do not dismantle, assemble, or modify the equipment at will.
- This will cause fire or electrical short circuit, mechanical failure, etc.
- Make surethe moving, flipping, transportation, etc. must meet the manufacturer’s requirements.
- Random man-made movement, turnover, transportation, etc. will damage the equipment and destroy the mechanical performance.
- This machine is suitable for indoor use, but not for outdoor use.
- To use it outdoorwill affect the performance of the machine.
- Do not use the machine in the following places:
★Places with water leaks or high humidity.
★Places near high-temperature objects.
★Places near dangerous goods.
★Smooth or unstable places.
★Close to equipment prone to sparks.
★Places with severe vibrations.
★ Dusty environment.
- Do not place vases, bosoms, containers, etc. Which are filled with water on the machine, and do not place chemicals or heavy objects on the machine.
- Spilled liquid will cause electrical short-circuit damage to devices, chemicals will corrode the machine, and falling objects from high altitude will harm the human body and destroy the machine.
- Do not place objects at the exhaust port of the machine.
- Blocking the exhaust port will cause the temperature of the machine to rise, affect the normal operation of the machine and even damage the components.
- The power cord cannot be pressed by heavy objects.
- This will damage the wires and cause a short circuit and fire.
- When unplugging the power cord from the socket, you should grab the plug and pull it out, not the wire.
- This will damage the wires, causing short circuits and fire.
- Do not pull out the plug directly with wet hands.
- Otherwise, it may cause electric shock and harm the human body.
- Do not stretch, twist, or fold the power cord forcefully, and do not expose the power cord close to high-humidity objects.
- The above practices will damage the wires, cause short circuits and fire.
- The power cord cannot be kicked or touched easily.
- This will harm the human body and damage the machine.
- To use the correct voltage and fuse (see technical parameters).
- The use of other standard voltages will cause short circuits and fires, and the use of improper fuse lines will damage the machine and cause fire.
- Do not arbitrarily deal with failures such as fire or operation out of control.
How does an air hockey table work?
- After the machine is powered on, insert coins to the coin acceptor, and then the counting signal is transmitted by the coin acceptor to the io board, and then the io board is transmitted to the counting kinescope, and finally the kinescope displays.
- After inserting the coins, the coin acceptor sends a signal to the io board, and then transmits the signal to the relay through the io board, and the relay starts to supply power to the blower.
- The blower is started, and then the air is exhausted through the small holes on the table. The wind of the blower reduces the friction between the pie and the table. Reducing the friction can make the pie moving faster, the running time is longer, and help the players to play the game with less strength.
How big is an air hockey table?
- Children Model: L1450*W700*H850; 1450*740*1110
- Adult Model: W1200*L2100*H1700
- Square Model: 1910*1910*900
Where to buy air hockey table?
- Introducing the characteristics of our hockey
- Luminous table legs; the appearance pattern can be customized