Indoor Game Center Business Plan
Family entertainment Center is really a place to let the kids and adults got the fun. So more and more people want to invest and get some profit. However, how to set up the game center to attract more players? As the play game center project solution company, Following are some tips to you.
1-Electric Arcade Game Machine
- As your requirement to recommand some popular game machine for the chocie.
2-VR theme Park
- This area is plan to set up VR game machine. After confirm the whole project plan,it will be send out the selection.
- Please select the paly type as your demand.
- More equipment use in Naughty Castle and Trampoline
- Check and selected which color do you like.
6-Kid’s play area
- It will be included the Kids DIY area, Block building or assembly Area. Also the Kiddie Rides area.
- It has two options, Adult bowling which length require 26 meter. Kids bowling which length require 12 meters.
- Base on the location size to confirm how many seats it needs.
- Two Version Different Bumper car for the choice.
- Battery Version bumper car Support to use in normal floor and need to charge the battery after use.
10-Battery Train Stop
- The Battery Train is suitable to set up in the mall which running arcoss the walking road.
11-Mini Amusement Equipment
- There are many indoor use amsuement equipment for the choice. Except the above some items , still over hundreds for the choice.
- In this area, it is a service area. The player can be redemption the prize in here. And the player is ok to open the member card and re-charge the card in here.
Basic use and debugging of game equipment
According to the equipment category and the actual performance of the site, the machine is used and debugged. Generally include the following aspects:
- -Game difficulty setting
- -Game duration setting (ie the duration of a single game start)
- -Set the number of coins in a single game
- -Machine prize setting
Whether the commissioning of the machine is reasonable or not will directly determine the operating heat and revenue of the site.
THANK YOU Fr Yuto