What Is Merry Go Round?
- The earliest country in the world where a carousel appeared was the Byzantine Empire. The carousel at that time was powered by a steam engine, which was driven by steam to rotate. Carousel is a kind of amusement game machine. There are seats decorated as a wooden horse and moving up and down on a large rotating platform.People can ride on it. The first steam carousel appeared in Europe in the 80s around 1860. At that time, the carousel amusement equipment was mostly enjoyed by the nobles. It became an exclusive amusement project for the nobles. It was not promoted throughout Europe until the end of the last century. Later, the electric carousel, which was successfully developed in the research, was called electric horses. The emergence of electric carousels is a milestone in the history of carousel development. After several years , the carousel has been spread all over the world and has also been loved and recognized by the people of the world. The carousel has been developed for many years. It has become an immortal work of amusement products.And now there are various carousels in various playgrounds, shopping malls and other places.
- The carousel has gorgeous decorations and glitters with brilliant lights. For children, a paradise playground is always so charming. They are happy to jump on their horses and follow the lights and music. The rotation of the disc, the ups and downs, the whirling and dancing, and the wind blowing from the ears made them scream happy and experience the feeling of running.
- The word carousel in English came from the Spanish Carosella. Its original meaning is combat training. In fact, the Crusaders mainly used it to describe a kind of horse riding training carried out by the Turks and Arab knights in preparation for the war of the twelfth century.
- The medieval knights were fully armed and sat on a manual circular wooden horse ring. Accompanied by bumps and undulations, they used a circle of drills to block, charge and assassinate. In this way, throughout the five dark centuries, the carousel trained several generations of knights. They fight for glory and love.
- Until the 17th century, someone in Europe used this training method as a children’s game. This also explains why the early carousel is exactly the same as the medieval knight’s mount in appearance and design. After the arrival of the steam age in the 18th century, the knights gradually withdrew from the stage of history. But the carousel amusement facility continued to grow and develop under the impetus of the steam engine and became the iconic facility of the theme park.
- Some people say that the carousel is a love game to witness two people who love each other. As long as two people who truly love each other sit on the carousel at the same time, the wooden horse will carry them to a perfect paradise. And their love will last forever. There are also people who say that love should be mutual. It is the courage of two walking hand in hand through a lifetime. Don’t be afraid of hardship. I personally don’t like carousel love, just like carousel, no matter how happy it is then, how sweet, he will always stop.What is left? Everyone walks on the way home alone, without anyone to accompany. Many people think that the carousel is a happy one. The meaning of the game, the carousel, is that chasing is a distance that cannot be touched by waiting. The people sitting on the carousel rotate back and forth, and can only see each other’s backs forever. The distance is so close, but they can’t be touched.
There Are Two Main Meanings Of The Carousel:
- It looks beautiful, but it is chasing and waiting, a distance that can never be touched. The people sitting on the wooden horse whirled round and round, only to see each other’s backs.Although they were very close, they couldn’t touch each other. Whether it is chasing or waiting, there is always a distance between two people. In fact, just accelerate, but the horse below keeps this speed.
- Some people say that the carousel is a love game, witnessing two people in love. As long as two people in love sit on the carousel at the same time, the carousel will take them to a perfect paradise, and their love will last forever.
what is the magnitude of the initial angular momentum of the merry-go-round?
- The moment of momentum of the particle momentum p to the point O (usually called angular momentum) L(O) (abbreviated as L) is L=r×p 
- Where r is the position vector (position vector) of the particle relative to point O.
- The magnitude of the angular momentum L is L=rpsinφ (φ is the angle between r and p), the direction is perpendicular to the plane formed by the position vector r and the momentum p, and the direction is the right-handed spiral from r to p through an angle less than 180° The way forward
- Originally, it is inappropriate to discuss the momentum of the rotating disk. The concept of angular momentum (moment of momentum) was cited.
- Momentum is the concept of translation. If it is a fixed axis rotation, the momentum is 0.
- Moment of momentum is the concept of rotation, not 0, and related to mass/speed/radius.
what is the final angular speed of the merry-go-round?
- The speed at which any point on the object makes a circular motion on the fixed axis is called “linear velocity”. Its general definition is the instantaneous velocity of a mass point (or points on an object) when it makes a curved motion (including circular motion). Its direction is along the tangential direction of the motion track. It is also called tangential velocity. It is a physical quantity that describes the speed and direction of the particle moving in a curve.
- The speed of circular motion can be measured by the ratio of the arc length. If the object moves from M to N, at a certain time t passes through point A. In order to describe the speed of movement when passing near point A, you can start from this moment and take a short period of time Δt. During this time, the object moves from A to B, and the arc length passed is ΔL. The ratio △L/△t reflects the speed of the object’s movement, called the linear velocity, which is represented by v, that is, v=△L/△t. It is the fastest speed in a lap how does a merry go round work
How does the carousel work (working principle)
- The carousel mainly applies the knowledge of centrifugal force in physics. When a person rides on a wooden horse and starts to rotate, there is a centrifugal force between the person and the wooden horse. The faster you turn, the more intuitive the feeling. There is a bit of an unstable center of gravity. This is because the centrifugal force is largely related to the speed.
- Since the frame of reference is a non-inertial frame, it will be affected by a centripetal force directed to the center of the circle from a car that is relatively stationary. But at the same time, it will also give the car a reverse force of equal magnitude from the center of the circle to the outside, as if there is no force. The car is about to be thrown out. This force is the so-called centrifugal force.
- The merry-go-round is a typical product of the carousel-type large-scale amusement device. It is driven by a transmission mechanism to rotate the turntable around a vertical central axis. The rides on the turntable imitate horses making ups and downs at the same time. It is named after a group of rotating horses. It is equipped with a spectacular and gorgeous appearance that attracts tourists. The horses and carriages have traditional colors. And rich decoration, accompanied by music, lighting, make tourists jump up and down on horse.It is a stable and safe amusement facilities suitable for all ages. The carousel is mainly composed of a turntable, a ceiling, a Trojan horse, a driving mechanism, a transmission mechanism, and an operation console. The structure diagram is shown in Figure 1-1
Figure 1-1 Carousel
1-safety fence; 2-operation control room; 3-boom; 4 -crankshaft; 5-riding;6- bevel gear pair,cylindrical gear pair; 7-transmission
How much is a carousel？
The price of a merry-go-round generally ranges from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of millions.
- Carousel according to specifications:
Can be divided into: 3 seats, 6 seats, 8 seats, 12 seats, 16 seats, 24 seats, 36 seats, etc.
- The merry-go-round is divided up according to the operation mode:
Can be divided into: upper drive carousel, lower drive carousel
- The carousel is divided into the configuration:
Can be divided into: simple carousel, folding carousel, luxury carousel, double-layer carousel
- The price of the carousel varies according to different specifications, different materials, different configurations, and different manufacturers. A small carousel compares to a three-person carousel, and the price is less than USD3100, and a simple carousel is generally USD7800. It’s about money. If it’s running in the upper transmission mode, the price will be twice as expensive. The luxurious merry-go-round has gorgeous decoration and good materials.
- The price is more expensive than a simple carousel. Therefore, different specifications and different configurations are the main factors affecting the price of the carousel. Children’s amusement equipment carousel is suitable for parks, playgrounds, squares, communities, shopping malls, temple fairs and other places. It is very popular among the people, and the price of the carousel is also concerned.
- The carousel is a highly assemble equipment. Whether equipment size, equipment material, or even carousel equipment shape, it can be individually matched according to your actual needs and customization needs. Different accessories and materials will affect the price of the carousel. Nowadays, amusement equipment manufacturers will pay attention to the quality of the equipment. High-quality equipment requires better materials. The cost of manufacturers will increase, and the price of amusement equipment sold will also increase year-on-year.
Who invented the carousel？
- A carousel is a kind of amusement ride. It is a large revolving platform with seats decorated as a wooden horse and moving up and down. The earliest recorded carousel appeared in the Byzantine Empire. Around 1860, the first carousel powered by steam appeared in Europe. Nowadays, there are various carousels in various playgrounds, shopping malls and other places.
- Speaking of Europe in 180X, small shop owners popularly placed wooden horse rocking chairs at the entrance of the shop. Sure enough, the origin of all dreams is simple. And most of it is to make money.
- However, there are smart people who support the wooden horse chairs with a wooden frame, form a circle, and let them turn. The circle will not turn on its own, so the one who pulls this big mill can sometimes be a real pony, and sometimes it’s a real person.
- Thanks to the great Mr. Watt, the world has a steam engine ever since. The merry-go-round has also begun to be updated, using a steam engine to make it work. The steam engine spit out white air that filled the surroundings, so the colorful Trojan horses also seemed to walk through the clouds and fog. What a gorgeous scene.
- This is probably the reason why the merry-go-round is often associated with romantic elopements in the future!
Where to buy carousel？
- Guangzhou Yuto Animation Technology Co., Ltd. is engaged in large-scale amusement equipment, parent-child amusement machines, children’s video games, VR and other equipment. Win-win cooperation is our long-term goal. Foreign production equipment and technology were introduced. Our technology team constantly absorb ideas, and analyze children’s psychology. We produce and operate a variety of carousel amusement equipment with stable quality, beautiful appearance and moderate price. The product design is reasonable, the material is selected, the workmanship is fine, and it has amusement. The purpose has made Yuto Animation’s new products have been well received as soon as they were launched. Yuto is willing to work with you to create a better tomorrow!
What preparations do children need to take before riding the merry-go-round?
With the development of society, the living environment of children is getting better and better. Parents have tried various methods to make children’s morality, intelligence and physique,and beauty . Not only do they learn a lot, how to learn piano, chess, calligraphy and calligraphy. If you want to learn well, you have to play well. I’m afraid that one day I’ll only learn, and it’s a problem not to play. It’s also a problem to be separated from other children. So playing is also a problem for parents. Let the children play well. It must be safe and secure.
Most companies have also tried their best to achieve the integration of play and learning. It is too exciting and unsafe. Since 2013, a variety of children’s amusement equipment and toys have gradually become popular, and you can see them in kindergartens, schools, public places and other leisure and entertainment places. Their main clients are children. Children can exercise while enjoying the joy of childhood, which has a double positive effect.
When riding a merry-go-round in children’s amusement equipment, pay attention to safety issues. Once the merry-go-round rotates, it will be one high and one low, and children may not be able to grasp it firmly. Therefore, adults should watch on one side or ride with children. Once the children experience the fun of toys, they also increase the affinity with the children. To Children riding the merry-go-round need to pay attention to the following safety:
- Follow the arrangement of the staff and queue up for a seat
- Underage children under 1.1 meters must be accompanied by their parents.
- The equipment is checked and cleared before starting, and idle tourists leave the scene quickly
- When the equipment is in motion, it is forbidden to stand or play with each other to avoid danger
- Idle tourists should stay away from the revolving platform, walk through, or climb over the fence
- It is strictly forbidden to leave the car before the equipment is stable, and you must wait for the equipment to be stable before getting off
- Take good care of your easily dropped items and other valuables, and take responsibility for accidents
- If there is any physical discomfort in the process of taking a seat, notify the staff in time, and leave the seat with the help of the staff after waiting for a stable stop.
- Anyone who does not obey the staff’s dissuasion will be responsible for the consequences of Shanghai or accident caused by violation
- People who suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease, pregnant women and excessive drinking are strictly prohibited from riding
- Take good care of the equipment, take care of the public health of the venue