How Does Bill Acceptor Work
The working principle of the bill acceptor gamemachine
- The bill acceptor is composed of the main control part, sensor, drive light assembly, A/D converter, external storage, motor, mode selection, power supply board, etc. The signals received by the sensors of the normal banknotes are statistically sampled, identified, and stored as the basis for detection. When recognizing banknotes, compare and judge the signal parameters received at the interface of each channel with the originally registered signal parameters. If there is an obvious difference, the alarm signal will be sent immediately and the motor will be stopped, and the corresponding signal prompt will be sent at the same time.how does a bill acceptor read money.
How does the bill acceptor recognize banknotes
- Each denomination banknote has different anti-counterfeiting, such as magnetism, fluorescence, and infrared reflection. The vending machine itself has pre-stored banknote standard software data of various denominations, and only uses the data stored in the machine to compare the data of the received banknotes when identifying.
- Specifically, a banknote recognizer is installed on the machine to recognize banknotes through various methods such as fluorescence detection, magnetic detection, infrared penetration detection, laser detection, and anti-sandwich detection. Through a variety of methods to identify, the accuracy is generally relatively high.
- The working principle of fluorescence detection is to detect people’s paper quality. The renminbi is made of special paper and contains more than 85% of high-quality cotton. Counterfeit banknotes are usually made of plain paper that has been bleached. The bleached paper will undergo a fluorescence reaction under the irradiation of blue light with a wave length of 365nm (ultraviolet light will diffract blue light with a wave length of 420-460nm).The renminbi has no fluorescence response. Therefore, by irradiating the banknote with an ultraviolet light source and simultaneously detecting the fluorescence detection of the banknote with a silicon photocell, the authenticity of the banknote can be distinguished. In order to eliminate the interference of ambient light on genuine and counterfeit banknotes, a set of color filters with the same transmission wavelength as the fluorescence reaction wavelength of the counterfeit banknotes must be installed on the surface of the silicon photocell. In fluorescence detection, two issues need to be paid attention to:
- Detect the shading of the space. Outside light entering the detection space will cause false alarms;
- Dustproof of ultraviolet light source and photocell. There is a large amount of dust in the process of counting money. The dust adhering to the surface of the light source will weaken the detection signal and cause false negatives. For the fifth edition of RMB, fluorescent characters can be detected at the same time (colorless fluorescent ink printing, using another silicon photocell to detect, the transmission wavelength of the color filter is the same as the fluorescent reaction wavelength of the real banknote) to improve the effect of forgery.
- Some parts of the large-denomination real banknotes are printed with magnetic ink. Magnetic detection detects the magnetic properties of banknotes through a set of magnetic heads, and analyzes the magnetic properties through circuits to identify the authenticity of banknotes. In the magnetic detection, the magnetic head and the banknote are required to rub well. If the magnetic head is too high, the impact signal will be large, causing false alarms. If the head is too low, the signal will be weak, causing false negatives. The detection needs can be met by controlling the height of the magnetic head during processing and installation and installing a banknote pressing rubber wheel above the magnetic head.
Infrared penetration detection
- Infrared penetration distinguishes the authenticity of banknotes through the ability of infrared signals to absorb the paper hardness and density of the banknote and the thickness of the printed ink. There is a certain difference between the paper characteristics of RMB and counterfeit banknotes. When infrared signals are used for penetration detection of banknotes, their ability to absorb infrared signals will be different. Using this principle, counterfeit identification can be achieved. It should be noted that the color and thickness of the ink will also cause differences in infrared penetration. Therefore, it is necessary to perform mathematical operations and comparative analysis on the signals of infrared penetration detection.
- Irradiating the fluorescent characters on the banknotes with a certain wavelength of infrared laser will cause the fluorescent characters to produce a certain wavelength of laser light. Through the detection of this laser, the authenticity of the banknote can be distinguished. Due to the difficulty of imitation, it is very accurate to identify fakes.
- The so-called anti-sandwich detection is to remove bills of different denominations from a stack of bills. Banknotes of fundamentally different denominations have different characteristics, such as paper quality, magnetism, format size, etc., and can be tested for anti-sandwiching. Current counting machines only detect the paper and magnetic width dimensions of banknotes. It is difficult to distinguish between paper, magnetic and banknotes of the same or similar width. If you add a set of infrared tubes and detect the length of the banknotes at the same time, this problem can be effectively solved.
How to clean the bill acceptor
- When using the bill acceptor, the ink and dust on the banknote may affect the speed of banknote collection or cause banknote jams. To ensure the smooth operation of the banknote receiver, please clean the inside of the machine regularly according to the frequency of use. Clean the machine every 4-6 months per time.
- Please follow the steps below to clean the inside of the machine:
- Turn off the power of the bill acceptor
- Open the tomb cover assembly (1, 2) according to the instructions below
- Please clean the pulley (3) and rollers (4, 5) with a soft dry cloth or towel
- Cleaning matters needing attention:
- Recommended use: mild, non-corrosive cleaning fluid, such as a trace of soapy water.
- Prohibited: organic solvents, alcohol and other volatile liquids.do all bill acceptors fit vending machine.
Can all bill acceptormachines be used in vending machines/gift machines?
- Normally we choose the right bill acceptor model based on specific country. Different country, the bill acceptor probably is different. Almost all the vending machines and prize claw machines can install bill acceptor, except some machine which do not have enough space to install the bill acceptor.