What are the basic fighting systems in Tekken 7
Fighting games are the most difficult type of all game types. There is no one. If you want to become a master, you must pay ten times or even a hundred times harder to play other games. Of course, fighting games are not all bitter. When you become a master, your hard work will be rewarded. You can study your own tactics and share them with others. Only then can you truly appreciate the fun of fighting games.
If you want to become a master, be prepared to work hard for a long time. If you just want to have fun, that rookies have fun as rookies, and sometimes Nanda is also very happy. The most important thing is to have fun playing games.
Start from 0
- First of all, if you want to become a master, you have to spend most of your time in the practice mode to study skill attributes. Therefore, you first need to know what the practice mode is.
- After entering the game, select PFFLIE and then PRACTICF to enter the practice mode. In practice mode, press the pause button to open the menu, find the “movement list” option, click in, here you can view the skills of each character.
- Then first see the tricks, which is the most basic foundation in every fighting game.
- In Tekken 7, there are a variety of basic commands. Attacks are divided into light punches, heavy punches, and double punches. Light feet, heavy feet, feet. Vote 1, Vote 2, Special 1, Special 2, etc.
- They correspond to:
- Light fist = blue
- Heavy punch = yellow
- Light feet = green
- Heavy foot = red
- Double fist = blue + yellow (press light fist and heavy fist together, you can directly set the shortcut key, and so on)
- Feet = green + red (press light foot and heavy foot together)
- Light fist + light foot = 1 shot (will not change position)
- Heavy punch + heavy foot = throw 2 (switch position with opponent)
- Light fist + heavy foot = special attack 1 (blue + red)
- Heavy punch + light foot = Special Attack 2 (yellow + green)
- The basic buttons are the above 10 types. To be honest, this operation setting is really cumbersome and unnecessary. In addition, there are provocations and explosive gas, which is a four-piece press. I don’t want to talk about it often.
Find the position of the 10 instructions corresponding to the key position, and you can press it out to correspond. You will be able to understand the list of moves in the game.
- First choose a character you like, and then familiarize yourself with the list of moves. This is the beginning of the fighting game.
- There are several categories in the recruiting list. The first category is nirvana, which is written at the top and can only be used when the character is required to be red.
- The second category is the usual percussive skills, which have the largest number and are also the most commonly used skills in all fighting games.
- The third type is throwing skills. In addition to the two basic throws above, some characters have many special commands to throw.
- There is also a special type of 10 combos. This 10-hit combo seems to be an eyeball company, which has high damage but is not practical, so you don’t need to practice it.
- In the last category, about 5 official combos are recommended for each character in the move list. You can watch the practice exercises.
Select the corresponding skill in the move list and press the OK button to enter the computer demonstration screen. The computer will automatically repeat this skill continuously, and there will be a prompt to enter the command timing in the upper left corner. If you encounter a skill that cannot be pressed, open the demo to see the timing of the computer button.
In the previous iron fist, the four buttons were left fist and right fist, left foot and right foot. I actually know this. But after weighing it up, I still chose to write in terms of lightness and weight. There are several reasons.
Most of the content in this article is the basic content commonly used in fighting games, so it uses the division of lightness, which is a common expression in any fighting game.
And the more important thing is that the left and right in the game are meaningless. In a battle, no one cares whether you make a left punch or a right punch, only whether you use a light blow or a heavy blow, fast or slow. Therefore, the left and right have no practical meaning, and the weight can make people intuitively feel the difference between the two. In iron fist, light punches are fast and can connect points, while heavy punches are slow, and most of them cannot connect points. This is basically common to every role.