The Develop Of The Chun-Li Character In ‘Street Fighter”. Your Age Increase, But She Is Only Has thick legs.
- Except the “The King of Fighters” to make all character as the game star. The character in Street fighter are not so popular at that time.
- Even the Street fighter are famous over many years. But because of the normal design for the character, there are didn’t have many deeply rooted character from it. However, there is still one of the most famous female fighter character name Chun-Li. In the fighting game, only the Mai Shiranui from the king of fighter and Morrigan Aensland from Darkstalkers seems are same level with she.
- Today, let’s go through the develop of the character of Chun-li.
- Chun-Li will appear in all series of street fighter game. She is the representative of this game. No matter in the street fighter series or in the cooperated games. Chun-lin is always the game participants.
- In the Street fighter 3, firstly, it is decide to change all of the characters. But finally, Chun-lin still at the list. And from the game player feedback, it is the right option for it.But Chun-lin miss the original series game of Street fighter. Maybe she is just a baby at that time which protect by her daddy.
Street Fighter II-The World Warrior
- It is the first look of Chun-li. Still looks very fresh at that time.
Street Fighter II – Champion Edition
- In this version, Chun-Li has matured a bit and make up with eyeshadow. You can see her confidence in her boxing skills from the look in her eyes
Super Street Fighter II
- It seems that as long as the version is updated, the design will change. The modeling in the game has hardly changed, but the avatar has changed a lot.
- The first appearance of the tsundere Chun-li sister image, the difficulty is that she wears earrings.
Street Fighter II – The Anniversary Edition
- This series can choose all the images of Chun-li.
X-Men vs. Street Fighter
- Chun-li with afro is very fighting spirit
Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter
- The design is very loving, Chun-li is firm and gentle
《SNK VS CAPCOM》
- In this brawl game created by SNK, a cunning character Chun-li appeared for the first time. After the game was finished, Chun-li wanted to take a vacation, but a bunch of people made trouble again. Chun-li had to deal with it
《SNK VS CAPCOM2》
- Chun-li’s most beautiful design may be the image in this game.
Street Fighter ZERO
- The story of Street Fighter zero even happened before Street Fighter 2, so Chun-li was relatively young at this time. At this time, she was 18 years old and she was still more shy, wearing tight pants.
Street Fighter Zero 2
- At that time, Chunli was 20 years old
Street Fighter Zero 3
- At that time, Chunli was 22 years old
Street Fighter EX
- The Street Fighter EX series is actually a collaboration between CAPCOM and Arika. Although the series has received rave reviews, it has been launched for three generations. However, the innovative gameplay of this series is not experienced in other versions. It was also very popular in the arcade hall back then, just because the modeling was criticized, this classic game was buried.
Street Fighter EX2
Street Fighter 3
- The orthodox sequel to Street Fighter 2, the system and picture quality are considered the top work of that era. Character modeling is very vivid, and it can be said that it has reached the limit of 2D.
Street Fighter 4
- At that time, Chunli was 26 years old
- Chun-li maintains a very good figure in various 2D games. In Street Fighter 4, Chun-li’s thighs became thicker. I don’t know what she has experienced in all these years? Maybe it’s just that the leg skills have improved!
Street Fighter 6
- At that time, Chunli was 28 years old
- At this time, the players have accepted Chunli’s thick legs, because most of the other female characters are thick legs, such as Cammy, Colleen Wing, and R.Mika. In this case, maybe it’s just because the people are more in line with the tastes of Westerners!
- However, Menat, a new DLC character who appeared in Street Fighter V who has a small leg. Does this mean that CAPCOM did this in order to attract new talents?
- However, in this game, it can be seen that Chun-li’s age is already forcibly grasping the tail of youth!
Ultra Street Fighter Ⅱ：The Final Challengers
- After the reset, Chun-li has regained her youth again. This is the young lady Chun-li we have been thinking about!
- So, which is Chun-li in your favorite work?
Other look of Chun-li.