How Can Arcade Card System Help You To Manage Your Game Center?
What is a Arcade Card System
- Amusement park management system, including membership card management, currency ticket management, sales and revenue management, marketing activity management, employee authority management, warehouse management, card reader management, helping the venue to make sales plans to attract more consumption, to purchase machines and gifts that customers like, to improve customer satisfaction by member consumption analysis, machines popularity analysis and gift popularity analysis.
- The membership card management system is a comprehensive membership management platform developed for chain counters, specialty stores, direct-operated stores, consumer entertainment venues, etc. It focuses on membership card marketing, develops a membership system, and multi-functional membership card functions, which can help companies expansion of consumer groups, integrated management of cash register, membership card management, points, recharge, and member analysis. Through the system’s analysis of member consumption data, we can obtain data and information of members with high loyalty and consumption levels, products with high sales, etc., so as to facilitate managers can dynamically and scientifically adjust the market strategy, promote the enhancement of corporate member loyalty, product category optimization, and increase corporate sales and profits.
What parts does the card system contain?
- The card system includes software, hardware, and service.
- Software: management software
- Hardware: card reader, self-service equipment, access control consumer equipment.
- Service: door-to-door installation, remote after-sales service, individual function development
How can the card system help operators save costs (30%? 50%? 70%?)
- Reduces the use of game coins and lottery tickets by using card raders and membership cards;
- Reduce manual code reading cost by collect machine data through the system;
- Reduce manual statistics and improve the efficiency of operation analysis by using the system report;
- Reduce management loopholes by system management.Through the above, about 20% of the cost can be saved.
How to use the card system to manage a chain amusement organization?
- Each branch deploys the system server itself to ensure the basic operation of the venue;
- Deploy the group data server of chain institutions, and each branch upload business data to the group data server through the network.
- Headquarters can view the revenue data of each branch through the group server to achieve faster operational analysis.
- Headquarters can view the warehouse data of each branch, and can realize the allocation of items in each branch on the system to do centralized purchase.
- Headquarters realizes centralized management, and distributes the operation plan and employee authority to the branch.
How to use the card system for marketing activities?
- Membership levels correspond to different membership rights,
- System functions such as limited time purchase, full discount, coupons, holiday discounts, limited time specials, etc.
How much does arcade card system cost?
- Generally speaking, base on the standard Amusement card system which support to the game center operate fluently. It may included some parts. The system software, card reader and system equipment. Such as the RFID, POS card reader or Kiosk.
- So how much for these system parts? Normally, the system software cost from USD2600 to USD4700. The card reader price from USD60 to USD80. For others such as the RFID, it is from USD60 to USD70, POS card reader from USD420-USD460 and Kiosk from USD2700 to USD3500.
- Rich member marketing methods
- The membership card management system aims to help companies improve their membership loyalty, and helps companies establish a professional membership service system. Incorporating a wealth of membership marketing services and membership marketing functions, the membership card management system can be set membership tiered marketing, membership rule setting, membership category, membership rebate, membership card discount member personalized point system, etc., and can provide member email marketing services and member SMS marketing services, etc., based on corporate needs,to help companies fully implement personalized membership marketing plans.
All-in-one Card Member Management System
- In addition to the rich membership marketing and membership card management functions, the membership card management system also has a membership card all-in one card function, providing a variety of membership card functions, such as membership card consumption, membership card recharge, membership card discount, membership card points, membership card points functions such as redemption, membership card rebate, membership card password modification, membership card account management, membership card transfer, membership card account checking, etc., truly reflect the characteristics “One card for multiple uses” and “All-in-one card” of membership card software. At the same time, companies can conduct all-round management of members through the membership card system, and can know the consumption of stores, members, and membership cards at any time, helping companies reduce the difficulty of terminal management and effectively carry out membership marketing.
- No matter where you are, you just need to sit in front of the computer, make a cup of tea, open the browser, and then you can see the real-time transaction information, statements, membership information and accounts of all stores,ect.
- Member management: file creation of membership information, modification of information, membership card issuance, membership level setting, membership replacement, membership card loss reporting, card withdrawal, etc.
- Consumption points management: different consumption methods such as member consumption, consumption points, and different discount settings for different commodities.
- Points function: regular points, that is, starting points at the cost of consumption; different points at different consumption stages; points are exchanged for stored value, cash, gifts, etc.
Analysis and decision-making functions:
- Statistical analysis of membership card classification: To understand which type of membership is most popular with customers.
- Member’s recent consumption trends: To learn about the recent consumption trends in order to be prepared to cope with market changes at any time.
- New Member Development Trend: To understand the development of new members.
- Distribution of salespersons belonging to members: To understand the salesperson’s performance.
- Member gender and age analysis: To analyze the basic characteristics of corporate members.
- Member region distribution: To understand the regional characteristics of member distribution.
- Early warning of member loss: How long has the member not come,the system lists members who may be lost.
- Sales Trend: To analyze the sales trend of commodities in different time intervals of year, quarter, month, week, day.
- Personnel sales ranking: To analyze the sales performance of salespersons.
Authority management: Operator account password management.The system establishes a corresponding account password for each operator,andsets up a level of authority for each operator.Each employee can only operate the computer within the scope allowed by the authority.
SMS function: Can be set to automatically send SMS to members, such as member birthday, member consumption. Batchsendingmessages to members, means can send text messages directly to members, such as promotional information and holiday greetings. SMS mailbox management, means can comprehensively query the records sent by SMS.
- High system stability.
- High data security.As it’s involving customer information, customer account amounts and consumption records, data storage and transmission encryption are required to ensure data security.
- Highly scalable, used to increase or decrease franchisees at any time.
- Convenient query, powerful analysis, and easy to use.