Dirty Drivin Arcade Game For Sale|Coin Operated Arcade Racing Games
monitor: 42 inch LCD
Warranty :12 months Warranty and life time technology support
Package Bubble film+strech film+wood frame (or wood box)
Avaiableplace Shopping center,amusement park,supermarket,indoor playground,game center.
Seat Assembly Procedure
- WARNING: The cabinet is top heavy. Install only on level surface. Use the leg levelers to make sure the cabinet and seat are stable. Do not push against plastic parts during movement.
- Roll the cabinet and seat to the intended location and lower the leg levelers until both are equal height and stable.
- Reach inside the base of the cabinet remove the bolts to fasten a mounting rail to the cabinet and set aside.
- Individually pull the rail out, flip it end over end and reinsert it. Fasten the rail to the inside of the cabinet with bolts
- until finger tight; some movement is required in the mounting rails to align holes with seat pedestal assembly.
- Repeat for the mounting rail on the other side. See diagram.
- Roll the pedestal near the cabinet and align the opening in the pedestal with the ends of the rails. Slide the pedestal forward onto the rails leaving enough space to attach the wiring harness. Mate each cable connector and press firmly to seat the contacts. Ensure no wires are pinched during the pedestal attachment. Fasten in place with the ¼” X 20 tamper resistant screws and large flat washers provided.
- Tighten the screws firmly with the wrench provided, and then tighten the bolts for the mounting rails.
- Adjust all levelers until both cabinet and seat are flush and parallel with each other. Inspect for pinched wires before firmly tightening the remaining fasteners to attach the two pieces as one.
- NOTICE: To link the two games together, use the crossover cable provided in the spare parts bag. Use of another cable other than the one shipped with the game could void warranty or cause games not to link. Use network cables which are at least CAT5 grade.
- Each Dirty Drivin’ game comes with a cross over network cable for linking 2 cabinets. Optionally, a network hub(not shipped with Dirty Drivin’) can be installed when linking 3 or more Dirty Drivin’ cabinets. A network patch cable (do not use crossover cable) is required. The patch cable is not shipped with the game and must be purchased separately.
- Take care to protect exposed game wiring from general foot traffic around the game. Use a conduit or wire way to protect the cables as needed.
- Please mark linking cables for your game if other such cables are in the vicinity to avoid confusion. Network cables are not marked or coded.
- Avoid routing the network cables near sources of heat, moisture or electrical energy such as neon lights, compressor motors, transformers etc.
Two Game Networking Setup
- Remove the network cable from the spare parts bag inside the cashbox.
- Connect each end of the cable to network jack behind each PC.
- Neatly route the cable through the notch on the back of the cabinet.
- Reset both games simultaneously and verify that link is successful. If not, refer to Network Adjustment section of the manual to make sure that each unit is assigned a unique game ID . Make sure that the network cable is connected properly and secured.
Three or More Game Networking Setup
- Connect a network patch cable to each PC’s network jack.
- Connect the other end of the cable to network to a network hub. Make sure that network hub is installed according to manufacturer instructions.
- Neatly route the cable through the notch on the back of the cabinet and secure the back door.
- Reset all games simultaneously and verify that link is successful. If not, refer to Network Adjustment section of the manual to make sure that each unit is assigned a unique game ID. Make sure that the network cable is connected properly and secured.