“Pumpkin Party” is a comprehensive game machine that throwing the balls as the main game and adding tickets rewards. The machine is simple, stylish and game play is easy. “Pumpkin Party” is a leisure and entertainment machine. Through knocking down the dolls by throwing balls continuously, players can experience fun of the tripping dolls in the game dazzling scene, and also get tickets rewards. It is a comprehensive machine that integrates sports, games and tickets rewards. Come and enjoy it!
- Under standby mode, voice prompts of “please insert a coin” is designed to remind players. After inserting a coin, press the button on the left to enter the online mode, and press the button on the right to enter the single mode.
- Please play the game following the instructions between the two buttons on the machine.
- After entering the game, please start the game following the voice prompts, and knock down the doll at corresponding levels.
- Collect the lottery when the game is over
- Instructions for single and online gameplay:
- Single mode: first level: players can pass the level by knocking down all static dolls within the specified time.
- Second level: The doll on the top layer moves from left to right, players can pass the level by knocking down the doll within the specified time.
- Third level: The doll on the top layer moves from left to right. The doll will get up after being knocked down. Players can pass the level by reaching certain scores within the stipulated time.
- Press the online button to initiate,
- Wait 8 seconds for other players to join in. When other players join in, the machine will refresh the 8-second waiting time, players can press the online button to shorten the waiting time
- If no players join in when the waiting time is over, it will switch to single player mode. Otherwise, it will switch to online mode.
In Online Mode:
- First level, players who knock down all the dolls in the shortest time ranks the first place. In that case, other players will immediately stop the game and all enter the second level
- Second level, players who knock down all the dolls in the shortest time ranks the first place. In that case, other players will immediately stop the game and all enter the third level
- When the countdown ends, the player with the highest score in the three rounds wins.
- The player ranking the first place will enter the final reward level, and the points obtained within the specified time will be added to the total points to collect the lottery.
Online machine number setting
- Extension dial switch SW4 (all extensions should be set with an extension number as required)
- The first and the last machine should set their dialing code to ON
- Equipment Appearance Description and Parameters of Machine
- Length (front and rear): 2270mm
- Width (left and right): 1000mm
- Height (up and down): 2338mm
- Weight: 360kg
- Voltage: 220V
- Rated power:260W
Game Level Description
- First level. Below each doll is the corresponding score. All dolls are immobility. Knocked down all dolls within the specified time, level will be passed, then enter the second level. (Online mode is the same, knockout rules refer to page fourth play rule).
- Second level. Below each doll is the corresponding score, top layer two dolls will move left and right, the following two layers of dolls are immobility. Knock down all the dolls within the specified time, the level will be passed. (Online mode is the same, knockout rules refer to the page fourth play rule).
- Third level. Below each doll is the corresponding score. Top layer two dolls will move left and right. The following two layers of dolls are immobility.
- Each time the doll which is knocked down will stand up immediately.
- Get the required score within the specified time, level will be passed and tickets rewarded, after the level passed, game is over.
- If score is not enough, the game will be awarded. Tickets of the last two levels will be awarded. (Online mode is the same, knockout rules refer to page fourth play rule).
Settings and Component Introduction
- Function of Setting button, OK button, online button
- Press settingbutton in standby mode to enter settingmode.
- Press setting button in settingmode to switch to next setting.
- Console confirmation button: OK button can enter to next sub-item or current parameter – (minus)
- Console online button: online button can enter to next sub-item or current parameter + (plus)
- Corresponding Function Code of Left Digital Tube Display
Switch to the setting option corresponding to the following number:
- Setting item 1 Coin value default 2
- Setting item 2 Lottery value default 200
- Setting item 3 maximum score 3,000
- Setting item 4 reserved
- Setting item 5 Duration of the first level
- Setting item 6 Duration of the second level
- Setting item 7 Duration of the third level
- Setting item 8 Duration of the fourth level
- Setting item 9 Score setting
- 90-98 Set corresponding score
- 99 Exit
- Setting item 10 Clear coin count (press 20 times)
- Setting item 11 Clear lottery count (press 20 times)
- Setting item 12 Restore factory settings (press 20 times)
- Setting item 13 Test mode
- 130—Left button baffle descends, right button baffle rises
- 131—Left and right keys Issue a lottery
- 132— Left and right keys Start and stop the fogger
- Setting item 14 Exit
In the test mode , function of single player button and multi player button:
Corresponding Problem of Intermediate Digital Display Code
- E1—— Shortage Ticket
- E2—— Error in the Overturning Mechanism (Sensor is broken or motor does not turn) (Corresponding digital tube shows EE)
- E3—— Error in the Baffle Mechanism (Left sensor is broken or motor does not turn)
- E4—— Error in the Baffle Mechanism (Right sensor is broken or motor does not turn)
- E5—— Error in the Stepper Motor Mechanism (motor does not turn or stepper motor driver have problem )
- E6—— Error in the Stepper Motor Mechanism (Right sensor is broken or the motor does not turn)
- E7—— Error in the Stepper Motor Mechanism (Left sensor is broken or the motor does not turn)
Schematic diagram of motherboard socket
Restart button: mainboard restart button, press it once to restart the mainboard.
- 2#: Power
- 3#: Optical sensor
- 4#: Optical coin-inserting
- 5#: Luminous characters, backboard lights, window lights
- 7#: Button light, code table, lottery machine, stepping motor
- 8#: console, 1, 2 digital tube
- 9#: 3 to 9 digital tube
- 10#: top digital tube
- 11#: Motor
- 12#: Motor power supply
- 13#: aerosolizer
Introduction of Component Position Map
- The following parts to be seen when open the lower door in rear.