Skip to content
Street Fighter 5 Arcade Edition Arcade Machine For Sale|Street Fighter Arcade
Street Fighter 5 Arcade Edition Arcade Machine For Sale|Street Fighter Arcadeyutogamesadmin2021-07-16T10:04:03+08:00
- Product name: Street Fighter V
- Product Type: Electronic Games
- Product size: 1105*1849*2061 100KG
- Applicable voltage: 220v
- Product power: 180W
- Suitable for: children and adults
- Applicable places: large video game city, game hall, square shopping mall, children’s playground
What is Street Fighter V
- “Street Fighter 5” is a 3D fighting game developed by Capcom which using the Unreal 4 engine. The work was officially released on February 16, 2016, landing on the PlayStation 4 platform and the PC platform.
- This game is a game with full 3D graphics. Players act as a fighter to practice with computer opponents, and fight with online players. This game cancels the UC gauge that used to save the super nirvana in the previous game version, and adopts the V-gauge plus EX-gauge skill system.
- The plot of the game is inherited from the predecessor “Street Fighter 4”, and then “Street Fighter 3”: The character Ryu in the game is traveling around the world in pursuit of the “real fighter”, and he will encounter many things during his journey. Strong opponent, Ryu wants to compete with these people in order to pursue the highest state of martial arts.
- The physical size of the character in “Street Fighter 5” determines the Stamina and the stun. The Stamina is the foundation of fighting. When A’s Stamina is zero, the B wins. The stun will affect the character’s state. When the character suffers damage at time, this meter will increase, and when it reaches its maximum value, the character will be stunned. The halo value will decrease over time.
- The attacks of the characters in the game can be mainly classified into the following categories: ordinary skills, special skills, special moves (EX), super special moves (CA). The special moves and super special moves of each character are different, and the attack characteristics are also different. The use of special moves and super special moves requires the consumption of EX energy gauge. Players rely on frequent offense and defense to accumulate EX energy. This meter will increase when the character’s moves hit.
- The inherent action of the unified command of each character in the game is called “V Skill”, which echoes the “V” that represents “5” in the game name. The V system is divided into three parts: V-Skill, V-Trigger and V-Reversal. The main resource used is V-gauge.
How to set up Street Fighter v the ordinary skills?
- Street Fighter 5 is a 60-frame game, 60 frames per second, ordinary fist, nirvana, ordinary throwing skills, command throws all have the number of frames, the number of continuous frames, the number of swayed hard straight frames, hit Some fists that are defended in the middle can give you a favorable number of frames. As the name implies, the number of favorable frames is to reduce the number of frames of your subsequent fists, forming a continuous suppression of the enemy, and some fists and fists being defended have unfavorable frames. The number of frames of your subsequent fists will slow down.
Ordinary Throws and Command Throws
- When your attacks are all defended by the enemy, it is time for ordinary throws and commanded throws to come into play. ordinary throws and commanded throws cannot be defended. The ordinary throw command is to press with light fist and light foot at the same time. When it is close to the enemy, using it will throw the enemy down. When being voted, if you also use ordinary throws skills at the same time, you will get rid of the opposite to you, which is called throwescape. throwescape can be slightly slower than ordinary throws, and it is not strictly used at the same time. If the ordinary throws fails, there will be a short hard straight action.
- Command Throws means input the command to get the throws. Command Throws cannot tech by the throwescape. If the Ordinary Throws and Command Throws appear at the same time. It is base on which frame is more fast. The faster will the winner.Anti-ground cannot use for anti-air. And some character’s boxer will has the short Airborne. This boxer is Throw Invulnerability.If Cammand throws fail, you will get many score.
Energy, special moves (EX), super special moves (CA)
- When you are fighting an enemy, some of your special moves and boxer will generate energy when hitting the enemy. There are three energy levels, and you can activate EX special moves when you consume 1 of energy. EX special moves are equivalent to enhanced special moves. General EX special moves are quick to launch, with small flaws, and high damage. Some EX special moves come with invincible frames. The EX command cast occurs quickly, has a large range, and is even invincible.
- It consumes three energy to activate the super special moves, which is also commonly known as CA. So far, except for Vega’s CA which is only invincible to projectiles, all other CAs have invincible frames. The high CA damage can be a final word or a reversal of the battle.Note that Street Fighter 5 cannot be worn to death by the defensive Stamina-consuming nirvana when the character’s physical strength is empty. Only the CA can kill the enemy.
- This is an innovative new system for Street Fighter 5, and I personally seem to have borrowed from other fighting game systems.
- VT system is divided into VS, VT, VR. VS is activated by pressing the Strong and Middle at the same time. The VS of different characters is different. The VS of some characters will have different changes with the arrow joystick and the functions are different. The strongest VS in theory is Ryu, but I think The strongest VS is Birdie’s.
- Different roles and functions of the VT system are different. The launch command is to press with Roundhouse and Fierce. Each character has two types of VTs that have direct damage and enhanced character types. You can take a closer look at it yourself.
- The VR system can be activated when you are Guard. Roundhouse or Fierce simultaneously pull forward. Different characters have different VRs. Some shake off the enemy and some shift positions with the enemy. Using VR will consume one VT gauge. Note that a successful VR launch can reduce the halo value.
- The VR system personally seems to have borrowed the energy consumption of the King of Fighters to dodge or shake away the enemy.
Different character with different function
- The action moves of the different characters of Street Fighter V are different, such as movement speed, forward and backward, halo value, jump distance, jump height, Stamina less characters generally have better fists and feet performance or move faster.
Street Fighter V newcomer character recommendation
- Birdie,Ed, Laura,Police,Ryu. These character are suitable for the freshman to play this games. Easy to control and with the good performance.Of course, the operation of these roles is the most difficult for the police. It’s easy to hit platinum when you are proficient in the police.
How to play Street fighter V.
- The machine selection mode is divided into: allow only with coin / allow no coin
- Allowed only with coins : insert the coin to choose games
- No coins are allowed: choose the game and insert coins
- Automatic exit: exit after 3 minutes / do not exit automatically
- Exit after 3 minutes: After the game is over, after 3 minutes of preview, exit to the game selection interface
- Do not automatically exit: keep the game preview function after the game is over, wait for manual exit
- Exit mode (re-select game function): use exit menu/start + coin
- Use the exit menu: press and hold the 1P button, a selection box appears in the lower left corner of the screen
- Start + coin: press and hold 1P and insert coin to exit the game
- Coin-operated mode: set one coin to play multiple or multiple coin to play
- Enter game settings: you can set the difficulty of the game and the number of game lives, show/hide the game
- IO test: Joystick and button test
- Coin management: accounting function, password can be set
- Picture enhancement: increase colorful effects, better vision